Inclusion / Exclusions for Europe - Scandinavia Tours
All Inclusive Tour Price Includes :
• Return Air Fare
• Visa and Insurance
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis for hotels for the duration of the tour in the itinerary or similar
• In cottages and camping sites, it will be group accommodation and group sharing
• Meals (Breakfast, Dinner) as mentioned in the itinerary only. Check details with our tour manager
• Coach or car transfers from First-day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour
• For FITs, the transfer needs to be arranged separately
• Any Cruises / Rail Travel which forms the part of the itinerary
• All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary
• Services of the Tour Manager from the first day to the last day of the tour
• For Europe tours, Eurostar / Euro tunnel / Ferry travel wherever mentioned in the itinerary
• Baggage allowance of 1 piece (max 10 kg – including bag weight) in case of included internal Europe/Scandinavia flights if any
• Guide Tips, Driver tips, Restaurant Tips and all kinds of Tips
All Inclusive Tour Price Excludes :
• Cost of your round trip Air / Rail / Cruise ticket which enables you to join the tour
• Cost of any Internal Air ticket.• Premium seat charges
• Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfers to join or leave the group
• Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of the tour
• Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges
• Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies
• Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure
• Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus
• Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour
• Any private transfers took to move from one place to another instead of coach
• Additional extra services if taken
• If any activity/sightseeing done twice
• Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program
• Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place
• Any up gradation in the room category or airline class
• Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
• Extra water bottle charges
• Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc
• Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence
• Medicines required if any
• Service or Government taxes as applicable
• Anything not specifically mentioned in 'Your Tour Price Includes Column.
Visa and insurance
1. Kindly obtain necessary Schengen visa, travel/medical insurances and a valid passport before leaving from home country. For any doubts or assistance write to and we will help you to the best of our ability.
2. Intiamatkat is not responsible for the clients Visa. We are just intermediate, who can help our guest to apply and only provide documents for Visa.
- Visa is a complete process and always under the review of the Embassy. Granting or Rejecting the Visa can be decided by the Visa officer of Concern Embassy only. We never intervene anywhere in that process.
3. Inclusion of Travel Insurance Below 55 years only (difference would be separate for 55 + yrs)
4. Applicants may be called to Delhi for an interview by Finland or Danish Embassy for which the charges would have to paid for by the applicants separately - at actuals.
1. The vehicle will be for Arrival / Departure and Sightseeing mentioned in Itinerary only.
2. Transport quote is based on current applicable rates & are subject to change in case of hike in fuel charges or any other inflationary changes in the Govt. policy
1. Flight Fares are valid as on date and are subject to availability of seats.
2. Flight Fares are on per person basis.
3. Flight Fares are date & flight specific, any change to the same will result in a fare change.
4. Flight Penalties apply for the date change and cancellations on all fares.
5. All Flight fares are subject to change as there are on an instant purchase.
6. In Europe and Scandinavia, all airlines allow 8-10 KG of hand baggage included in the ticket price. Check-in luggage needs to be ordered separately.
7. Fight fares keep on changing as per the seat occupancy level, hence the fares keep vary accordingly.
8. Flights are on schedule as on date and are subject to change without prior notice.
9. No Meals on board for European internal flights, unless otherwise specified.
10. Intiamatkat will not be responsible in case of any flight delay, Flight disruption, missed connections, commencement or continuance of flight, and any unforeseen calamities without thereby incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers or any other person on any ground whatsoever.
1. Check in & Check out time varies hotel to hotel.
2. Room availability & Room Rate will be subject to change as per the occupancy.
3. All Hotels rates/taxes are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Early Check-In / Late check-out will be subject to room availability at the time of Check In / Check out.
1. No services are blocked at the moment. Only on confirmation of the booking with Deposit, bookings will be intiated.
2. Confirmation depends on room availability upon your placing of booking to us. Alternative Hotel/Room will be given; if the above quoted hotel/room type is not available. Every effort will be made to ensure rate quoted remain same upon confirmation, however, surcharge is unavoidable should higher room category / different category of hotel is given, due to quoted hotel/room type is fully booked.
3. Full 100% payment to be paid at the time of confirming the booking.
4. The offer is valid for 7 days from the date mentioned in the offer document.
Price and Exchange Rate
1. Exchange rates are calculated from
2. A quotation is calculated in the base category of rooms.
3. The above rates are valid for the dates of travel and hotels/room types as indicated. In case of any change in the dates of travel, amendment or rerouting of itinerary, change in hotels/room types, the costs will vary accordingly.
4. Any change in the number of pax will affect package cost.
5. In case of any tour packages where a minimum number of passengers have been indicated by the company, any increase or decrease in the number of passengers may result in a change of the total package cost.
We make every efforts to make your journey joyful and stressfree. In order to avoid any misunderstanding, please follow the following procedures.
1. No Change in Itinerary once confirmed will be honoured unless otherwise given in writing.
2. No verbal commitments will be honoured unless otherwise given in writing.
3. Security cruise or train regulations require clients’ family and first name, D.O.B., Passport number, gender, and nationality at the time of booking. Intiamatkat assures the use of this information for booking purpose only.